john@coastalmoldinspection.com


  • If you see mold or smell a musty odor, get your home inspected immediately! Cleaning mold before having it inspected can cause more damage to your building and your health.

Make sure you ask for a Certificate of Mold Clearance when buying a home!

The problem of mold is one that no homeowner can afford to ignore

Water damage?

  • Unfortunately, pipes and household appliances can cause major water damage. Any time water damage occurs the risk of mold growth quickly increases. It can take as little as 24 hours for mold to start growing in ideal conditions.

Mold exposure can be toxic!

  • Buying or selling a home? Having a home inspected for mold is different than a home inspection. A mold inspection will outline the levels, severity, and complexity of a mold  issue within your home. Since visible mold gives off spores, which are invisible to the naked eye, it requires special equipment to identify.

john provaznik

(609) 891-7304